THE CROFT HALL
The Croft, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 0HY
Your booking of the premises on the date and time stated overleaf is hereby confirmed subject to the following conditions to which your attention is drawn:-
1. All rooms are to be left in a clean and tidy condition, all lights turned off and radiators turned down after the end of the function. The hall must be vacated by the stipulated hire finish time overleaf.
2. The Hirer will be responsible for all damage howsoever caused to the building, its decorations, fittings and furniture and to the car park.
3 All glass bottles must be taken away from the Hall and not put in the rubbish bins or left outside.
4. Any electrical equipment brought onto the premises must be safe for use and compliant with all relevant statutory regulations. The right is reserved to require production of appropriate safety certificates or other documentation in cases where there is any reasonable doubt.
5. Noise must be kept to a reasonable level and people confined to the Hall save in the event of fire or like emergency. All fire exits and other doors must be kept clear of obstruction at all times.
6. Concerts, dances, exhibitions or other events to which members of the general public may be admitted on payment of an entry or admission fee may be subject to statutory regulations and restrictions. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure full compliance and obtain any necessary permissions and licences and to inform the Trustees accordingly before the event.
7. The Hirer agrees to comply with all Acts of Parliament and other statutory requirements relevant to the function and to provide all necessary supervision at all times.
8. The hiring of the Hall is subject to restrictions as to the capacity of the premises. The maximum permitted number of people for typical events is as follows:
· Dancing 140
· Seating as Restaurant 70
· Closely seated, theatre style 120
9. The Trustees accept no responsibility for the loss of personal property on the premises.
10. The Trustees reserve the right to cancel the event at their reasonable discretion should there be any reasonable likelihood that any of these conditions will not be complied with. Following such cancellation the Hirer’s deposit will be refunded in full.
11. The Trustees will provide insurance against public liability only (details will be provided on request). It is the Hirer’s responsibility to arrange any further insurances that may be necessary or advisable in relation to any other insurable risk.